Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt shoot Peer Review

http://melissaphotoj.blogspot.com



1. Which photo do you like best? Why? I liked the "Eight"picture because of the colors and the pattern the crayons formed. The way this photograph was composed makes it my favorite.

2. Which is your least favorite image? Why?
My least favorite photo would have to be the "The End" because I felt it could be more interesting. It felt a little plain to me and unfocussed. 

3. Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures.
I really liked the unique prospective the pictures had, and the colors in them all. Also the person's pictures went well with the prompts we received.

4. Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion.
I think this person could improve upon using the focus on the camera to help indicate the subject of a photo. Maybe change the levels more to make the pictures more vibrant. Overall, I did really like the person's pictures.

5. Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective?
I think they did the best job portraying "Eight". The eight crayons were colorful and nicely composed in a way that really portrayed the prompt. I could tell the prompt was Eight in this photo.

6. Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective?
I think that the images pause and the end were the least successful because they didn't really relate to the prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment