Friday, May 6, 2016

Warm Up

1. What is your favorite photo? Either describe it, or figure out a way to post it on your blog.
My favorite photo would have to be the one of New York City. There are trees hanging over the street and the tall buildings frame the picture.
2. Does it seem like all of these images could have been taken with a phone?
Yes, the iPhone takes great photos and I can believe these images were taken with an iPhone. 
3. How much do you think the apps some of the photographers used impacted the image?
I think the apps the photographers use greatly impact their photographs. Editing can change an image significantly.
4. List two tips you think might help your own photography with a phone.

I think just remembering the rules of photography when I take photos will help my photos. Also taking the time to focus my iPhone camera and find an interesting angle will improve my photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment