Friday, September 18, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection


1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)


A challenge I encountered was managing the focus. The auto focus would not always focus on my subject so I'd do id'd do it manually. Another challenge I faced was taking prompts and rules of composition photos. It's difficult to look out for all the certain aspects and get them into the photos.


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.


I found myself thinking about the focus and framing the most. Like I said on the previous question, the auto focus was not really working for me. Also I tried to focus on the framing.  When framing I tried to find distinct things framing the subject like shadows, tree branches, building arches, and etc.


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?


I think what I would do differently is take less and more specific photos that fit each prompt and rules of photography. Because I took more random photos that were unnecessary.


4. What things would you do the same? 


Something I would do again would be taking photos at different angles. By trying new angles, i got more interesting images.


5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos (square, metal, happy, Bowie), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?


I achieved capturing some of the rules of composition, though I wished i could have included them in a more obvious way.


6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?

I would be interested to shoot the same prompts again. Because I think it would be neat to see if i could capture the prompts in a different way.



http://jadonsphotojblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment