Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Unusual And Interesting Photos

1. What is your reaction to his work?

I think Christian Ruhm's work is interesting. His twist, making the famous landmarks projected over each other, is very intriguing. The colors in his photographs are muted making his selection have an old-timy effect. 

2. How do you think he made these photos?

I think Ruhm made his photos with overlays of multiple exposure. One might achieve this effect by using photoshop. 

3. Think about some buildings you have seen, which ones would be good to take a photo like this? Tell me about those buildings, where are they, could you get easy access to them? 

Christian Ruhm photographed landmarks like the Eiffel tower and the Big Ben, which are located in Europe. The other buildings also probably have an important historical background. I feel the Eiffel tower was a good place for him to take a photo and edit it the way he did because of all the intersecting lines the tower has. Makes an interesting photo. I don't think I would have easy access to the landmarks in Ruhm's photographs because they are far away and travel is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment