Thursday, October 8, 2015

Academic Shoot

I used rule of thirds in this photo, my two subjects, the two theatre girls, are in the corners of the thirds in the photo. I think it is clear that the students acting are the subject of the photo.

In this photo I captured balance. The student at the computer's position creates geometric shapes that balance this photograph. It is obvious my subject here is the girl on the computer.

From the rules of composition, I captured the effect of lines in this photo. Obvious lines are present from the stairs and the stair case railing. The subject of my photo is the two girls working, especially the girl closest in the foreground. 

From the rules of composition, I captured rule of thirds by having my subject, the student studying, in one of the corners of the third. The subject is the student studying, smiling at his friend. I think it is clear he is the subject.
In this photo I somewhat used rule of thirds because my subject, the boy, is in a corner of the thirds. I think a person viewing this would see the subject is obviously the boy working.

1 comment:

  1. I love your first photo from this shoot! The movement is so cool and I love the colors of the whole photo.

    ReplyDelete